Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Christmas Card for Words&Paintery

Hello my friends!

Sorry for being offline for a couple of months - we had a hard moving to our new house. But we survived and I am back!! :) I don't have access to all my supplies yet - a lot of stuff still in the boxes... But it won't stop me from sharing with you my first Christmas card for this year.

I created this card for Words&Paintery November challenge "Let Christmas come early this year"


I love these traditional holidays colors:
To enter the challenge - click here


Unfortunately on the photo you can't see how shinny and sparkling this background! To create it I used a stencil, modeling paste and a gold spray by Prima Marketing. And yes - I did it before and loved it that couldn't not to do it again. Take a look at my last year card with this background here.

Close-ups:



Hope to see you soon!
Hugs, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment